Window Décor Tip of the Month:
Why move, when you can give yourself a whole new environment by updating tired window treatments and interior fabrics? Staging is NOT just for selling new homes… it can also be the very best way to go about improving your overall home design by doing your d�cor updates over a span of time, and without huge outlays of cash all at once! I can help you come up with a plan to suit your timing and budgetary needs, and beautification can start taking place almost right after we meet. Just call me for a free in-home consultation, and let�s get some ideas flowing!
Call for a FREE consultation and receive $50 OFF any purchase!
First, enter the Michael Payne $10,000 Exciting Windows! Makeover Sweepstakes RIGHT NOW! Just click on the Sweeptakes logo above, or go to www.excitingwindows.com to enter online. Then call me for a Free In-home Consultation, when I�ll show you all that�s possible in window treatment design. I�ll bring loads of great ideas, innovative new window products and solutions for any of your window d�cor needs. Plus, you�ll get $50 off any purchase, just for calling me!
Charlie Marshall is the owner of Custom Draperies by Designers Touch of Louisville ky. Charlie has helped hundreds of home owners beautify their homes and would love to help you as well. Charlie can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org . Custom Draperies of Louisville ky can motorize all window treatments. Draperies Louisville ky. Draperies new albany in. Sellersberg in, Phone KY. 502- 267 4971 812- 944-2267
Sphere: Related Content
How to retrofit window shades and blinds
Install only cordless window coverings in young children’s bedrooms and sleeping areas. Owners and renters should replace all other window coverings in the home made before 2001 with today’s safer products.
ELIMINATE LOOPED PULL CORDS
(pre-1995 miniblinds and pleated shades)
- Cut the looped pull cord above the tassel, and remove equalizer buckle (if any).
- Insert cord through tassel and tie cord ends to secure the tassel.
INSTALL CORD STOPS
(all pre-2001 horizontal blinds and corded shades)
- Lower the blind to its proper length and lock cords into position at head rail.For each pull cord:
- Pinch together a portion of the pull cord to create a loop near the head rail, then slide the cord stop over the loop end.
- Slip the free end of the pull cord through the loop to loosely knot the cord stop onto the pull cord.
- Tighten the knot to secure the cord stop one to two inches below the head rail to limit movement of inner lift cords.
INSTALL TIE-DOWN DEVICES
(pre-1997 vertical blinds and draperies)
Sphere: Related Content
- Insert cord or chain into tie-down device.
- Attach the tie-down device to the floor or wall so that the cord is fully extended and securely fastened.