Chocolate Brown Walls and Draperies in a Paris Apartment…Divine
A photo of a Paris apartment bedroom from Interior Design Magazine. This room caught my attention immediately. I think it is sharp and sophisticated, yet restful and elegant. Of course, since I love, love, love, brown, and love Paris even more that does not hurt.
If you are attracted to brown, whether in your rooms or in your wardrobe, this is what the color can say about you:
- Associated with taste and sophistication. Think about dark chocolate desserts and the decadence of chocolate truffles.
- · Brown is a sensual, earthy color. What other color conveys grounding and balance like deep rich brown?
- · Seen as confident, yet restful and quiet. Think the serenity of a mountain hike, or the beauty of pebbles in a stream bed.
- · The comfort of brown is almost universal, as many people find the color to be a comfortable neutral to use in their decor. Ralph Lauren has used this color in many palates to add depth and elegance to his collections.
- Brown represents wholesomeness and earthiness. While it might be considered a little on the dull side, it also represents steadfastness, simplicity, friendliness, dependability, and health. Although blue is the typical corporate color, UPS (United Parcel Service) has built their business around the dependability associated with brown.
for more information or to schedule an in home appointment, please call 678-341-9236